Love & Lace Bridal Boutique

135 Mitchells Chance Rd. Edgewater, MD 21037 . 443-306-9776 . Appointment Encouraged


Love & Lace has decided to give Prom a shot! Starting January 2020 our prom dresses will be in stock!

To book an appointment please call the shop at 443-306-9776 or walk in during our walk in hours.

Monday, Thursday, Friday 11-5

Saturday & Sunday 11-3

Clients with appointments will be seen with priority.

You can not book a prom fitting via our website.

Prom appointments are one hour per fitting.

We only sell prom dresses off the rack, so if you see one you love - you get to take it home the same day!

Our dresses will not be priced over $220

Want to consign your prom dress? Here are some of our guidelines. Please note: not every dress that is submitted for consignment will be accepted.

- Next to new condition. Free of rips, stains, snags or smells.

- Only "on trend" styles will be considered for consignment.

- Consignment split is 60/40. 60% is kept by Love & Lace. The remaining 40% will be paid to the consignor via PayPal only.

- Submit your dress for consignment by emailing us at [email protected] 

Current Stock